nasaforums.com

Official Forums of the National Auto Sport Association
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 pm 
Offline
Postmeister
Postmeister
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 1252
Location: garage
getfast wrote:
getfast wrote:
***2/23/12 UPDATE: Hyperdrive & Comp Eval are full. HPDE1 is tentatively full but HPDE1 waiting list registration is OPEN. HPDE2 is almost full.***


Relatedly we need more instructors, more HPDE3 & HPDE4 drivers, more TT'ers, and MORE RACERS PLEASE. Thanks!


Most of the ones i'd poke are already or are going to be registered for the comp school, so several SOON to be racers ;) What happened to the Grand AM teams?

_________________
M'a't't
#463 TT3/TT2/ST2/ST3/WTH/BBQ Evo IX


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:15 pm 
Offline
Postmeister General
Postmeister General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:15 pm
Posts: 2709
Location: RVA, FLA, VIR
Balroks wrote:
What happened to the Grand AM teams?


They came to nasaforums and got scared away :lol:

_________________
Jon Felton
Florida Region director
Mid Atlantic TT & NASA-X director
NASA-X national director


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:54 pm 
Offline
Forum Racer
Forum Racer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:37 pm
Posts: 435
Location: Orlando FL
getfast wrote:
getfast wrote:
***2/23/12 UPDATE: Hyperdrive & Comp Eval are full. HPDE1 is tentatively full but HPDE1 waiting list registration is OPEN. HPDE2 is almost full.***


Relatedly we need more instructors, more HPDE3 & HPDE4 drivers, more TT'ers, and MORE RACERS PLEASE. Thanks!


Tell the baby not to come till after homestead and get a signed copy of her reply that I can give to the wife to let me go. Otherwise I'm out.

_________________
Ian
TTC Mini 2009 TTC National Champion
STU/PTA S2000


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:52 am 
Offline
Postmeister General
Postmeister General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:15 pm
Posts: 2709
Location: RVA, FLA, VIR
getfast wrote:
Here is a real quick & dirty pull from the reg system with sensitive info removed, it's nowhere near corrected (no car numbers, groups/classes not confirmed for some, etc) but at least gives some idea of who's signed up...


Run groups and car numbers are still unconfirmed, but this update is current as of now, and starting to become more organized:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html

_________________
Jon Felton
Florida Region director
Mid Atlantic TT & NASA-X director
NASA-X national director


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:06 pm 
Offline
Forum Spectator
Forum Spectator

Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:45 pm
Posts: 37
i just finished a 2800 mile round trip to Connecticut to pick up my car. exhausted, but excited. not much time to get if sorted, but the PO did a lot of work to make it track ready for me. i just need to nut/bolt it and figure out what does what. see ya soon.
greg


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 pm 
Offline
Postmeister
Postmeister
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 1252
Location: garage
beaner wrote:
i just finished a 2800 mile round trip to Connecticut to pick up my car. exhausted, but excited. not much time to get if sorted, but the PO did a lot of work to make it track ready for me. i just need to nut/bolt it and figure out what does what. see ya soon.
greg


Pics!

_________________
M'a't't
#463 TT3/TT2/ST2/ST3/WTH/BBQ Evo IX


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:31 am 
Offline
Forum Spectator
Forum Spectator

Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:45 pm
Posts: 37
Balroks wrote:
beaner wrote:
i just finished a 2800 mile round trip to Connecticut to pick up my car. exhausted, but excited. not much time to get if sorted, but the PO did a lot of work to make it track ready for me. i just need to nut/bolt it and figure out what does what. see ya soon.
greg


Pics!


in it's new home.....

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 am 
Offline
Postmeister
Postmeister
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 1252
Location: garage
Nice, wish I had a garage like that.

_________________
M'a't't
#463 TT3/TT2/ST2/ST3/WTH/BBQ Evo IX


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 am 
Offline
Forum Hot Lapper
Forum Hot Lapper

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:14 am
Posts: 67
Trying to get my '99 SM together, if this weekend goes well I'm in!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:46 am 
Offline
Postmeister General
Postmeister General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:15 pm
Posts: 2709
Location: RVA, FLA, VIR
Aaaaaannnnd this thread has been unstickied. Any formal event-related announcements will be in the "last minute" thread from here on in: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=55312

Please continue to discuss whatever you wish in this thread, but any news about HMS Mar 10-11 will be there instead. :wink:

_________________
Jon Felton
Florida Region director
Mid Atlantic TT & NASA-X director
NASA-X national director


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group