nasaforums.com

Official Forums of the National Auto Sport Association
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:20 pm 
Forum Spectator
Forum Spectator

Hey group,

I wanted to say hello and drop in on this thread regarding racing simulators. I handle special events a the new iRaceCenter in Fremont, CA. We are an arrive and drive sim racing facility powered by iRacing. We have 14 racing simulators for a large assortment of activities. I was very pleased to see a thread just for sim racing and wanted to take this opportunity to give all of you a heads up about us.

Now that you know we are here and just opened, let me tell you what I will be doing here this summer. I am hosting a 14 week sim racing points based series. The first 12 weeks 300 racers will battle it out and the top 28 in points will then be placed in four 1hr races. The top 3 from there will then be taken to Thunderhill and placed in a USTCC Lexus IS300 for instruction and evaluation. the top P1 driver will be placed on the starting grid at an official USTCC race on November 10th at Sonoma Raceway. Any takers?

If you'd like to register please follow this link http://www.iracecenter.com/ustcc.html

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:44 am 
Forum Spectator
Forum Spectator

I have been there and its the real deal. If you want seat time its the place to go. Great way to get you ready for the track.

925-371-0100