nasaforums.com

Official Forums of the National Auto Sport Association
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:52 am 
Postmeister
Postmeister

Good morning everyone,
As some of you may know, I recently started a small company in Atlanta GA; PartsAtlanta.com by Alvaton LLC a Georgia company, that primarily sells used racing parts. Therefore I need to purchase new, used, and surplus racing/track/auto-x parts for inventory. I will pay cash for quality parts, like seats, wheels, suspension, safety gear, and other mechanical parts for production based cars. Complete race cars and trailers are of high interest as well.
I also provide consignment services...if you want somebody to market/sell/warehouse/ship your surplus equipment or complete race team...I would very much like to give you a proposal to do that for you.

Note: Obviously I can't pay retail prices for parts. So please understand that I normally pay ~30-60% of retail pricing for inventory. Race cars and trailers are valued differently, but I still can't pay retail for them.

Please feel free to email me at john.evans@partsatlanta.com with information on available parts and vehicles.
Note: I will be at the NASA Eastern States Championships...please look me up to discuss business opportunities.
Regards,

John Evans
john.evans@partsatlanta.com
www.PartsAtlanta.com
www.facebook.com/PartsAtlanta

SE Spec Z Series Director