nasaforums.com

Official Forums of the National Auto Sport Association
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:06 pm 
Forum Spectator
Forum Spectator

Hello, I have an 05 mustang I'm looking to do some door to door racing in the Arizona and California regions. What classes have the largest fields usually? The American iron series looks pretty dead in the California region. What about Camaro/ mustang or the performance touring classes? Am I better off selling the car for a spec e30 or Miata?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:01 am 
Forum Spectator
Forum Spectator

outlawevans wrote:
Hello, I have an 05 mustang I'm looking to do some door to door racing in the Arizona and California regions. What classes have the largest fields usually? The American iron series looks pretty dead in the California region. What about Camaro/ mustang or the performance touring classes? Am I better off selling the car for a spec e30 or Miata?

Usually Spec Miata has the largest field in SoCal and I'm working to make that the reality here in AZ as well. We have 5 cars this season and three more drivers joining making the switch for next season. There are two more that may come out as well so that'd bring our number of SM cars to ten. We'd be happy to welcome another.

Do you have a current NASA racing license? Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Cheers,
Paul Perkins
NASA AZ Spec Miata Series Director
480 395 8275
paul.perkins10@gmail.com